What to bring on admission day
Important things to bring to admission
- Immunization records
- Insurance card
- Current medications
- Your child’s social security number
- List of your child’s current providers (both medical and mental health)
General information about other things to bring
- Click the Printable Clothing Policy (PDF) for guidelines on the type of clothing to bring with your child.
- Click on the Clothing Inventory for either Boys (PDF) or Girls (PDF) to see guidelines on the amount of clothing to bring.
Personal hygiene products
- Tamarack provides personal hygiene products such as soap, shampoo, conditioner for the residents. Some youngsters prefer to bring in their own specific brand of hygiene product rather than use the ones supplied by Tamarack. Girls are allowed to bring in their make-up and hair curlers if wanted.
- Tamarack provides bedding (sheets, comforter, pillow); if a resident prefers their own pillow or comforter, they are allowed to bring these from home.
- Music – residents are allowed to bring in music players such as cd players, radios, and mp3 players. However due to resident privacy rights, no ipod or similar player which have the capability of taking pictures/videos are allowed.
- No personal gaming systems are allowed.
- No cell phones are allowed. Residents have daily phone time in which to talk with family or allowed friends.